SELL008 - Consultative Selling Strategies
This course introduces the concept of “consultative selling” whereby the customer is given the sense that he or she is always in control of the decision-making process.
Sales people need to see themselves as a resource for the customer, rather than simply as a salesperson selling to a client.This course introduces the concept of “consultative selling” whereby the customer is given the sense that he or she is always in control of the decision-making process.
- Define consultative selling;
- Explain the four steps of the consultative selling sequence;
- Explain the three stages of the consultative sales approach.
- Describe the five skills needed throughout the consultative sales process;
- Explain the purpose of using high-gained and open-ended questions during the consultative sales process.
To successfully complete this course, you must attain a minimum score of 80% on the final exam and complete the course training survey.
Continuing education: 1.0 Category II CPE credit by the Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC); VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.