BUS012 - Management and Leadership Techniques
This course will help you more effectively manage your business and understand the various management styles.
Everyone approaches the management task in a different way, and each manager may use a combination of management styles. This course will help you more effectively manage your business and understand the various management styles.
- Describe the role of management within an organization;
- Identify five styles of management;
- Explain how a manager can keep the lines of communication open;
- Establish team and individual goals;
- Effectively delegate work to team members;
- Use established goals to monitor team performance and appraisal individual employee performance;
- Explain how to reduce or eliminate resistance to change;
- Identify and overcome common management mistakes and unacceptable business behavior.
- To successfully complete this course, you must attain a minimum score of 80% on the final exam and complete the course training survey.
Continuing education: 1.0 Category II CPE credits by the Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification (BOC); VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.