BUS011 - Business Planning - A Financial View
This course discusses the three steps common to any business planning process.
Planning your business is central to its success over the long term. This course discusses the three steps common to any business planning process.
- Identify the three steps that are crucial to the business planning process;
- Explain the specific areas of your business that should be considered when setting your goals;
- Explain how you should develop a catalog of action steps to accomplish your goals;
- Develop pro-forma financial statements based upon your goals and action steps.
- To successfully complete this course, you must attain a minimum score of 80% on the final exam and complete the course training survey.
Continuing education: 1.0 Category II CPE credits by the Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification (BOC); VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.