BILL101 - Intake Process Prior to Delivery
This course introduces the biller to the intake process. It offers suggestions to help make the process more efficient and effective to reduce delays and denials.
This course introduces the biller to the intake process. It offers suggestions to help make the process more efficient and effective to reduce delays and denials. To successfully complete this course, you must attain a minimum score of 80 percent on the final exam and complete the course training survey.
- Describe how to create a patient intake process that will assist in reducing your aging accounts receivable;
- Describe how to obtain pertinent information on Medicare beneficiaries using the interactive voice response (IVR) system and online status inquiry;
- Describe the order necessary to be on file prior to delivering equipment/supplies to Medicare beneficiaries;
- Identify changes brought by the face-to-face requirement;
- Identify tools and resources available for obtaining accurate medical records.
Continuing education: 1.0 Category 2 CPE credits by the Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification (BOC); VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.