AGE013 - Aging and Chronic Kidney Disease
This course will explain how the aging process contributes to chronic kidney disease.
This course will explain how the aging process contributes to chronic kidney disease. To successfully complete this course, you must attain a minimum score of 80 percent on the final exam and complete the course training survey.
- Explain the functions of the kidneys;
- Describe the effects of aging on the kidneys and chronic kidney disease (CKD);
- Explain the causes and risk factors of CKD;
- Describe the symptoms of CKD;
- Discuss what can be done to treat and prevent CKD in the elderly.
Continuing Education: 1.0 Category 1 CPE credits by the Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification (BOC); 1.0 contact hour by the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC); VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.